Loft Worship: July 12, 2010
Saturdays at 6:00 p.m. and Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m.
The Loft addresses real issues and provides a place to connect with others and with God through live music, moving dramas, and contemporary media. All people will feel comfortable in the Loft’s casual, come-as-you-are environment.
Jul 12 - Week Four - 11:11 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 12 - Week Four - 11:11 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 11 - Week Four - 9:29 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 10 - Week Four - 6:29 p.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 5 - Week Three - 11:11 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 4 - Week Three - 9:29 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jul 3 - Week Three - 6:29 p.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 28 - Week Two - 11:11 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 27 - Week Two - 9:29 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 26 - Week Two - 6:29 p.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 21 - Week One - 11:11 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 20 - Week One - 9:29 a.m. - Andy Nixon
- Jun 19 - Week One - 6:29 p.m. - Andy Nixon
Idol is in the temple. As summer starts, The Loft begins by kicking back a little. Instead of scripting every moment of every message and worship service, The Loft is opening up to your input to take The Loft the direction you and God want it to go. Our first summer series is American Improv where messages are improvised responses to your questions that are revealed in real time at the worship service. In other words, the message will be a response to your question, with the questions revealed to the pastor and everyone in worship at the same time. Every worship service will be different, and in addition, three American Idol style judges will evaluate the answers to see if the pastor hits the mark, or dodges the issue.